Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nike = Awesome




I am just in love with the people who creates Nike ads, they are so accurate in what they are trying to express. What i love most about them is that they create commercials that appeals to a big audience, and I feel like they can do that by using both athletes to create a desire to be like them, and to mix that with normal people to ensure that people realize that they can do it to. Their classic slogan "Just do it" is also a part that makes it more appealing. I would say that it is the best slogan in the sport industry.
If i ever applied for an internship I would defiantly try to get one at Nike's commercial department, I would say that working there would be a dream job for me. It feels like I would be able to reach out to so many with the message that they can succeed. However, my dreams are of my concern.
More of the creative ability of the creating team of these; I have to say that they have an impressive ability to pick the right music for the emotion they are trying to convey in the video. In these two we can see how different music has to be to create the right emotion for the video.
I also like how these two shows the different ways Nike creates commercials, because both of these are very different indeed. One showing that it is hard work, and failure involved, but that we always need to get back up ones we fall down. As my old coach used to say, everybody falls down no matter what they do or how good they, but the people who really are successful are those who get back up the fastest. This is truly illustrated in the first video with the MMA fighter. And the part of the song that is played there is just a perfect match.
In the other video we get to see the playful part of athletics, and I really love the fact that they used "normal" people in that one instead of celebrities. It showed to fun that we never can forget while we are doing different kinds of sports. I really like that because when it stops being fun there is no reason to keep doing it. We can never forget our passion and reason for our specific sports, and why we love them so much.

///Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment