Thursday, February 16, 2012

Classic Nike Soccer



A Nike commercial that not really illustrates a specific product, however they show that with Nike anything is possible. It is not about what you are doing is about loving what you do, and when you love something that much you just make it up all the time. All you want to do is play the game, does not matter if it is soccer, basket ball or whatever. As long as you play it. i am certain that I speak for all athletes when I say I have defiantly done something similar to what Henry is doing in this commercial.

The creators bring humor in and they brin in memories from people's childhood and accuring things for those who still are kids. I do not know how many times my neigbours screamed at me and my friends when we played different games on the yard, or when our balls hit their cars or when we destroyed their flowers with missed hit shoots.

Therefore I think they really reach out to their targeted audience which are young soccer players!

///Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment