Thursday, March 22, 2012

We Are The Key



In class Monday on of my peers showed us all an awesome webpage called values, and their commercial are only targeted towards a better society. This particular video was one of many that I found very interesting; when I was younger I was chosen to be a part of friends. Friends are an organization that works as anti-bullying in school. We talked a lot about things like peer pressure and other things that are common in a school environment, but I never felt like they had a good way to communicate the difference to us and therefore we could not do it to our class mates. When I see this video I understands what they should have done, and I wish that they will bring up videos like this in "friends" meetings in the future, and this a video that they later on can show to their peers in class.

We are the key to a better world; it is just up to us to actually do something!

//Sebastian


No comments:

Post a Comment